Why are manufacturers insisting in bringing tools to market with no headphone sockets. This camera is 4K and full HD yet only useful for product shots and shots that do not require sound. 4K up to 10m is also a joke comparing it to an older Panasonic GH4.
- 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
- 325 AF points (169 of which offer phase detection)
- AF point selection joystick
- 2.36M-dot OLED EVF with 0.005 sec refresh time (60 fps or 100 fps in boost mode)
- 3″ 1.04M-dot articulating LCD
- 4K UHD video at up to 30 fps for up to 10 min (30 min with booster grip)
- F-Log flat profile and 4K out over HDMI
- 8 fps continuous shooting with AF (11 fps with booster grip)
- 5 fps continuous shooting with live view updates between capture
- Dual SD card slots (UHS-II compatible)
- USB 3.0 socket
Just been informed if you spend a further £300 and buy the booster grip you indeed get a headphone socket, but I would prefer this to be on the camera itself.
For all your video production needs in Scotland, get in touch with Small Video Productions