Panasonic is hereby announcing the upgrade of the successful AG-AC90 AVCCAM camcorder, the AG-AC90A.
The new AG-AC90A inherits the high image quality from the original camera, but features enhanced network capability and a range of useful professional functions.
Key features of the AG-AC90A:
- 29.8 mm Wide-Angle/High-Powered zoom lens
- 1/4.7 type 3MOS Sensor
- High-Sensitivity BSI Type 3MOS Sensors
- Easy Operation with Triple Manual Rings and a High-Definition LCD Monitor
- High-Quality Recording with AVCHD PS/PH Modes
- Specifications Supporting Professional Use
Newly improved features:
- Dual memory card slots with direct copy function between memory cards
- New REC modes: PM mode (1280 x 720, 8Mbps), CS mode (720 x 576, 3.5Mbps)
- Date and time superimpose function
- Eye-Fi card for wireless connection
Panasonic’s new AG-AC90A AVCCAM combines the high image quality, advanced functions and easy operation that professionals demand in a stylish, easy-to-handle design. The 12x optical zoom lens starts from a wide angle 29.8mm (35mm equivalent) to 383.7mm. The camera features a high speed F1.5, BI (back-illuminated sensor) type 3MOS image sensors providing Full-HD resolution. In addition to high-quality professional PS/PH mode (1920 x 1080) recording, the AG-AC90A supports PM mode (1280 x 720) and low-bit-rate CS mode (720 x 576) for delivery over a network.
When combined with an Eye-Fi card, it fits right into production workflows that use networks to transfer data files to PCs and upload to cloud servers. Other professional operating features include Triple Manual Rings (focus, zoom and iris) that approach the versatility and feel of the interchangeable lenses, XLR Microphone/Audio Inputs, and remote terminals to provide the system expandability that professional applications require.