Sony have to get their act together, why is Europe seeing this instead of content, this happened last year and I was very scathing a year ago.
They announce one 4K shoulder mount camcorder seen below and a high frame rate 4K camera HDC-4800 for broadcasters. NO new 18-105mm G lens…thanks for listening as usual Sony. A complete waste of time. PS what was the idea of inviting a lot of photographers to this ???
Though Sony’s PR company sent me this last night…
- Sony unveils world’s first 4K XDCAM shoulder camcorder with 2/3-type image sensor
- Sony Unveils 4K 8x Super Motion Camera System with Replay Server Function, built for sports live production
- Sony Professional Europe introduces Media Backbone Hive, its state of the art omni-media network production system
- Sony Unveils Second Generation of Optical Disc Archive
- Sony introduces the PVM-X550, a 55” quad-view large screen TRIMASTER EL™ 4K OLED monitor
- Sony bolsters its ground-breaking, interoperable IP Live Production System with a range of new solutions
- Sony goes Beyond Definition at NAB 2016
- Sony and Grass Valley collaborate to drive common IP standards in the industry
- Sony showcases 4K IP Live and ASPEN interoperability incollaboration with Evertz
- Sony takes 4K High Dynamic Range production to the next level