I didn’t have my computer on during Christmas so it came as a very pleasant surprise to learn DJI had posted a cracking Christmas present for all OSMO owners.
Here is the Major firmware additions…
- Fixed the issue of the camera restarting unexpectedly when recording in 4096 x 2160.
- Improved horizon level accuracy for the roll axis.
- Reduced gimbal drifting in timelapse mode, improving stabilized image capture.
- Optimized handle movement control.
- Optimized control for Selfie Mode.
- Fixed a display issue when attempting to connect multiple mobile devices to the Osmo at the same time.
- In panorama modes, the gimbal automatically adjusts the roll axis to the horizon level.
- Optimized 4K video playback performance.
- Added support for firmware updates through the DJI GO app.
- Added audible prompts for the firmware update process. The Osmo will sound “D—DD……” when the update is
complete and sound “D-D-D-D……” if the update has failed.
We were using the Osmo this morning and that firmware would have been useful but hey ho at least they have addressed most of the major issues.
For all your video production needs in Scotland, get in touch with Small Video Productions