Once again Blackmagic break new barriers with a 12K camcorder. We are only just tinkering with 8K and now 12K.
It has a super35 sensor and shoots B-RAW full-sensor readout in 12K up to 60fps, 8K up to 110fps, or 4K in super16 crop mode up to 220fps. Apart from internal dual CFast and SD UHS-II card slots, there is a USB-C connector for recording on external drives. The camera comes with a PL lens mount which is interchangeable to EF or F mount. There is internal ND filter as well. The URSA Mini Pro 12K will be available in July 2020 for £8,095.
- 12,288 x 6480 12K Super 35 sensor.
- Use for feature films, VFX and high end TVC’s.
- 14 stops of dynamic range and native 800 ISO.
- New Blackmagic RAW for real time 12K editing.
- Blackmagic RAW optimized for Metal, CUDA and OpenCL.
- Generation 5 Color Science with new film curve.
- Shoot up to 60 fps in 12K, 110 fps at 8K and 220 fps at 4K.
- Dual card CFast recording at up to 900MB/s.
- PL mount included, EF and F mounts available.
- SuperSpeed USB-C for recording to external disks.
- Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production.
- Compatible with new Blackmagic URSA Mini Recorder.