The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X3rd edition
The newly revised third edition of Rick Young’s The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X is the ultimate mentor for getting up and running with Apple’s professional editing software, regardless of your skill level. In this step-by-step, full-color guide, Rick clearly explains the key concepts and essential knowledge needed to edit your project from start to finish, providing clear, time-saving instructions on producing and outputting using Final Cut Pro X.
This new edition includes:
- A thorough introduction to Final Cut Pro X and the philosophy by which the software works
- Complete coverage of the post production process, including setup, importing and organizing media, editing, audio and output
- Additional sections on Multicam Editing, working with Proxies, effective Media Management, the Magnetic Timeline, Batch Share and Effects Production
- New chapters, covering in detail: Roles, Color Correction and the Touch Bar
- Instructions on encoding, distributing and archiving your completed projects
- And an accompanying eResource featuring downloadable video footage that you can edit with using the techniques covered in the book
Packed with tutorials and real-world examples, The Focal Easy Guide to Final Cut Pro X will take you through the ins and outs of the software and have you editing and outputting your movies in no time!