Here is a brief overview of the new features/accessories added to the new CAME TV Optimus:
- Battery unit now attached to the gimbal rather than the hand grip.
- Wireless joystick remote is now added to the package.
- Dual handle.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life.
- Device can be mounted and adjusted tool-less onto a double grip gimbal, jib or suction mount.
- Additional battery included in the package.
- 360 degree rotation on all axis.
- Full inverted mode is now possible.
For more info on the CAME TV Optimus, follow the link. It is now available on B&H for $1388.00.
Sourced from CINEMA 5D