The GY-HMZ1U is a 3D camcorder offering full HD recording (1920 x 1080 x 2) to dual SDHC/SDXC flash memory. Its unique integrated 3D twin lens delivers professional results in a surprisingly easy-to-use package. Equipped with JVC’s proprietary Falconbrid™ LSI processing, full HD recordings can be made in either 60i, providing smooth motion for sports and fast action, or 24p for a film-like effect.
- 3D capture with dual back-illuminated CMOS sensors
- 24p or 60i capture and recording
- Twin F1.2 HD lenses with 5x optical zoom (10x in 2D)
- 3.5-inch autostereoscopic (glasses-free) LCD touch panel
- 34Mbps recording in 3D (24Mbps in 2D)
- Memory card slot for SDXC/SDHC flash media
- Internal 64GB memory recording
- Built-in timecode
- 3D digital still recording
- Advanced Image Stabilizer
- 3D time lapse recording
- High speed 3D “motor drive” recording (up to 12 frames)
- Zebra exposure indication
- Includes professional handle with XLR mic inputs, shotgun mic holder (microphone optional)
This shoulder-mount Panasonic AG-3DP1, is a 3D twin-lens P2 HD camera recorder with 10 bit, 4:2:2 independent-frame, full 1920 x 1080 resolution AVC-Intra recording. It offers all the benefits of a familiar, fast, file-based P2 HD workflow including such recording features as instant recording start-up, clip thumbnail view for immediate access to video content on all cards, and a host of time-saving recording modes including continuous recording and interval recording. Building on the success of the 3DA1, the 3DP1 is easy to use and now with the additional quality of the AVC Intra codec. The 3DP1 will be available this autumn, supported by Panasonic’s industry leading five-year warranty program.