This 4K JVC camera looks to produce some cracking footage at £3500 its a snip for anyone entering the 4K market.
It also utilises the micro4/3 lens mount so you are not going to be short of lens choices plus MTF have an adapter for Nikon mount lenses plus Metabones also produce a m4/3 speedster for Canon lenses.
- Newly developed 4K Super 35mm CMOS image sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System Lens Mount
- Variable Scan Mapping maintains native angle of view for a variety of lenses including Super 35, MFT and Super 16.
- Adapters available for PL and EF mount lenses
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24p/30p) to SDXC(UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps (24p-60p)
- 3 position ND filter (1/4, 1/16 and 1/64)
- HD-SDI (3G) and HDMI outputs (4K output via HDMI only)
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Shotgun microphone included
- Dual SDHC/SDXC slots enable Dual, Backup and Continuous recording
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with USTREAM, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engine
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing, Metadata editing, FTP clips (requires appropriate network connection and adapter)
- 3.5-inch colour LCD display (920K pixel) with smart focus assist function
- 0.24-inch colour viewfinder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Wired remote control supported
- 10 user button assignable functions
- Includes handle unit, SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery, AC Adapter and shotgun microphone
For all your video production needs in Scotland, get in touch with Small Video Productions