This tripod system was over £2,500 new 7 years ago and I am selling it for £800, it was mainly used with my Sony FS7. Anyone buying this will be treating themselves to a bargain, it is as good as new. Please bear in mind this weighs in at 10KG including bag.
Contact me at email@example.com stating Miller tripod deal. Usual payment via PayPal the price is £800 plus postage.
- The Compass 25 fluid head with 4-14kg payload range enables a diverse choice of cameras and camera configurations to be used.
- From HDV / DVCAM to XDCAM and ENG cameras the Compass 25 fluid head is one of the most versatile pan/tilt heads available.
- The Compass 25 incorporates the best pan and tilt fluid drag range in its class combined with a selectable counterbalance system and 100mm ball levelling.
- A quick release camera mounting system utilising the standard Euro camera plate allows it to integrate easily into existing camera support inventories.
- Five selectable positions of high performance drag plus a zero position.
One of the features with the head is the accessory bloc which takes a magic arm for adding accessories like external recorders/monitors as seen below in a recent production on Arran.
- Selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4-14kg / 8.8-30.9 lbs
- Five selectable positions of pan/tilt drag plus a zero position
- Quick release, 70mm sliding camera platform with standard Euro camera plate
- Pan/tilt locks utilising floating caliper disc brakes
- Replaceable handle carrier rosettes
- Functional, accessible controls with illuminated bubble level
The legs are for giants as their maximum height is over six feet five inches, you would need a set of steps to use the legs at this height. They go all the way down to nine inches off the ground when you have them in spread-eagle mode.
- Head Fitting: 100mm
- Leg Section: 3 Section
- Material: Carbon Fibre
- Max Height Group: 6′ 5″
- Max Payload: 19kg
- All legs down 25″ (Spread-eagle 9″ off the ground)