As you can see the new 4K GH4 is almost as big as the Black Magic camera, due to being an early prototype it looks a bit home made, as they say “You can’t have your cake and eat it”.
On a more serious note seemingly the picture below is a GH4 prototype being used to produce a promo for the big launch on Friday.
This was spotted on DEFY Products Facebook page posted on the 24th of January and claims to be an early pre production GH4…interesting.
More updated GH4 specs from 4/3 Rumours…
1) It will have a quad core processor.
2) Sensor reading is 50% faster then GH3 so much less rolling shutter.
3) Maximum bitrate of 200Mbps ALI and 100Mbps IPB
4) 4K, you will have MOV + MP4 only.
5) In 1080p you will also have AVCHD.
6) The camera will have focus peaking and the user will be able to change the color. Focus Peaking will also work from smartphone through wifi.
7) Focusing will be faster and have more AF points (compared to GH3).
For all your video production needs in Scotland, get in touch with Small Video Productions