A camera of firsts. It’s the first to feature native AVC-Ultra and built-in microP2 card slots, plus 10-bit 100Mb/s 1080p recording. AVC-LongG is standard and AVC-Intra200 is optional.
- Native AVC-ULTRA recording
- Built-in microP2 card slots
- 720p, 1080p/i, 1080/50p recording
- 4:2:2 recording in Full HD
- LCD colour viewfinder (doubles as a LCD monitor when open)
- Simplified waveform and vectorscope
- Smart user interface
HDW : This looks the business a cracking shoulder mount camcorder that in spec alone will kick the Sony PMW-500 in the pants, this is the first broadcast camcorder with 1080 50p and micro P2…fantastic.