A good friend of mine bought this Leica 8 years ago, brand spanking new, hardly used it and paid a whopping £3500.
Its NOT digital and takes 35mm film but it may be of interest to someone looking for a fantastic 35mm camera which is as good as new. The glass alone may be of interest to DSLR users.
Price, sadly he knows its not going to fetch anything near the price bought new but if you are genuinely interested give me an offer and I will pass it onto my friend.
Email Philip at firstname.lastname@example.org with the words LEICA R6.2 offer, in the subject line.
Details…Leica R6.2 35mm camera with 2 lenses a 50mm f2 and a 28-70mm f3.5-4.5 Leica zoom.
The Leica R6.2 stands for creative photography even under the toughest conditions. With its all-metal body and the battery-independent shutter, the Leica R6.2 is rugged enough for any adventure.
– Individual freedom for creative photography through simple manual adjustment of aperture and shutter speed.
– Supreme mastery of difficult light conditions thanks to two exposure metering methods available at the flick of a switch.
– Dependable functioning even under extreme temperatures from 25C to + 60C thanks to reliable battery-independent shutter with optimum running qualities.
- Metering modes: center-weighted averaging or a central 7mm spot
- Metering: via a match-diode display in the viewfinder
- Autoexposure: none
- Shutter speeds: 1-1/1000 +B, with X sync at 1/100
- Motor drive option
- Mirror-lock-up (the first Leica since the original Leicaflex to have one) *Interchangeable focusing screens
- TTL flash metering with Metz SCA compatible flash units
- Depth-of-field preview
- Viewfinder diopter adjustment
For all your video production needs in Scotland, get in touch with Small Video Productions