A camera of firsts. It’s the first to feature native AVC-Ultra and built-in microP2 card slots, plus 10-bit 100Mb/s 1080p recording. AVC-LongG is standard and AVC-Intra200 is optional.
- Native AVC-ULTRA recording
- Built-in microP2 card slots
- 720p, 1080p/i, 1080/50p recording
- 4:2:2 recording in Full HD
- LCD colour viewfinder (doubles as a LCD monitor when open)
- Simplified waveform and vectorscope
- Smart user interface
HDW : This looks the business a cracking shoulder mount camcorder that in spec alone will kick the Sony PMW-500 in the pants, this is the first broadcast camcorder with 1080 50p and micro P2…fantastic.
For all your video production needs in Scotland, get in touch with Small Video Productions