A copy of this book is winging it’s way to me as we speak as a prize for the Best of competition 2009, my thanks to Larry and Debbie for donating this great prise. Just before I give it away I will do a quick review and post it ASAP.
This quick reference book is filled with the fast tips you need to speed your work.
You have the basics of Final Cut Pro down but when it’s crunch time, it’s the hidden techniques, shortcuts, and workarounds—the power skills—that make the difference.
In Final Cut Pro Power Skills, you’ll learn better ways to organize and set up your workspace, new ways to tune the interface, faster ways to edit, add effects, and work with audio, and many more. While many of the techniques work with earlier versions of Final Cut Pro, you’ll find coverage of the new features in Final Cut Pro 7 included, such as new speed tools, alpha transitions, iChat Theater support, and the new Share & Send options.
With over 300 power skills techniques and an additional 300 productivity tips sprinkled throughout, this book will help you make Final Cut Pro FLY!
Over 600 techniques, tips, shortcuts, and notes
- Use the new iChat Theater support and other tools for collaboration.
- Learn how to work with tapeless media and the new ProRes formats.
- Use a wide variety of troubleshooting techniques to keep your system up and running.
- Quickly match frames, move clips, remove track gaps, and learn loads of other task-based editing skills.
- Learn how to create stunning visual effects easily.
- Use video scopes and other methods for better color correction.
- Discover best-practice audio techniques, including multichannel output and integration with Soundtrack Pro.
- Compress and export your projects with ease.
For all your video production needs in Scotland, get in touch with Small Video Productions